Here's two solution to setting up read receipt request :
I. Setup of Read Receipt Request for all sent emails.
II. Setup of Read Receipt Request for certain (Important) emails.
Personally I prefer the Second solution. Also, You can always put a Red Importance mark which will draw your recipient's attention to it. But of course it is your own choice.
1. In Microsoft Outlook go to menu " Tools /Options.. "
2. On preferences page click on " E-mail Options... "
3. In E-mail Options Click on " Tracking Options.... "
4. In Tracking Options Under " For all messages I send, request: " Check box next to " Read receipt "
5. Click " OK " on all screens to Confirm changes.
1. Open New Message ( CTRL+N)
2. Click on the circle office button in the left top corner and go to Properties.
3.On the general tab You can check box next to " Read receipt request " option and/or change " Importance " from Normal to High.